Sign in to follow this  

What would you prefer?

Hey Henri,I can beta test too if you'd like... Your scripts have always been great!!! I couldn't fly without them.keep up the great workCheers

Hi Henri,What you've done is great!There is a conflict though with what you've done and C4TO. C4TO uses ALT-1 through ALT-5 for its Unicom reports. And you've used ALT-1 through ALT-4. I'm not sure that this will be a problem, but I wanted to at least point out the potential for confusion.Cheers, Tony

Guest Henri W

Tony,Thank you very much for this information. I was not aware of it, since I hardly ever use Unicom. I did use CabinCalls in combination with C4TO and it worked just fine. However, I guess I will change to ALT-6 through ALT-9.Thanks again,Henri

Guest Henri W

Hi Tom,I would be more than happy to send the script to you. Please, send me your e-mail address. I cannot attach anything to the Avsim mail server. Otherwise you would have had the script already.Best regards,Henri

Hi, thomaseklund@bluewin.chCan't wait for the filescheersTom

Guest Henri W

Tom,It should be in your mail box by now.Cheers,Henri

Henri, (same thing as in mail I sent you)The alt+6 and alt+9 don't work... Besides that, the improvement is great!! It was tons of fun flying with your scriptCheers