Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josve

how to activate a full screen panel

I don't think there is.I believe those pictures were screen-captured in sections and stitched together in a photo program.Looks good tho. :)John IvanENHD

Actually, I think there is a way to do it from the FLY! program itself. In this case I think FLY! II will do it simply by setting the gamePIXX and gamePIXY in the 'fly.ini' file to the maximum that can be supported. I believe that is 1600 x 1200.Thnks to Elrond Elvish for the 'Fly! Graphics' program, it lets you know the width and height of the various panels used in the Aircraft. For instance, if I un-pod the Flyhawk and look at the file FLYPNL0.PBM I see that it is 1397 x 700. So, if your graphics card and monitor support this, you can set the FLY! ini file to it and you should be able to get a full cockpit view. Granted, it really isn't supported to set the video this way, so if anything happens...Once in the high res mode use the screen capture keys (Ctrl+Tab?).(NOTE: I took a FLY! II screen capture of the Flyhawk at 1280x1024, but the resulting .BMP was over 3MB, and even after using Fly! Graphics to convert to .JPG it was still 200K, over the limit for uploads!! But you can almost see the whole cockpit side to side.)In Fly! (orig ver) I believe that there were drivers for certain cards that would allow you to force a full width panel display. I think I even saw it mentioned in a thread in the old forum way back. (I think they were the 3dFX cards, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.)Tom