Sign in to follow this  

subsystm.cpp error

I was one one of the original beta team and have not flown FlyII for a while. I just recently constructed a 2.4Ghx system with a Geforce 4 TI4600. As I had hoped, FlyII was essentially fluid at the highest settings in the sim.However, after flying one time the second attempt to start the sim resulted in the subsystm.cpp, line 254, "Subsystem not registered" error. I have read all the posts, and deleted the hst and default files. I was eventually able to get back in but it appears that rather consistently, this error is generated on the next startup.I would appreciate any insight into this error that anyone may have. I never saw this error during the extensive beta testing only the infamous win.cpp error.Now that I have a system that will do the sim justice, it's frustrating to be prevented from getting in.Thanks,Dean

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Dean,Have you got any add on aircraft installed?This error usually occurs when Fly! tries to load an aircraft with a custom subsystem but no dll to cater for the custom subsystem.Matthew.

I'll remove them and add them back one at a time. I don't know of any missing dlls. The strange thing is it will load one time and then bomb.Dean