Sign in to follow this  
Guest nbl957

Elevator on max all the time

I have just installed FS2002 on a new computer (my old one died). Normal install into Win2000. Install worked with no problems. But there is a problem - the elevator on every aircraft is in the max up position and the joystick does not move it. All other axis work just fine. I use a MS Sidewinder Pro USB.I can calibrate the joystick, and I have many times - and it works just fine. During calibration, all axis move correctly and the correct amount. The joystick is working fine.I can go to keyboard mode and the aircraft flies ok - the elevator works as per normal, etc. As soon as I turn on the joystick - the elevator flicks to max up. This is with any aircraft, and all the time.I have looked in the fs2002.cfg, and the values in their seem ok.Nothing else is installed - not even any scenery yet. Anyone have any ideas apart from simply re-installing it all again?Kerry Neighbour

Guest nbl957

Just a thought, if the Autopilot is on ALT hold when you are on the ground it can cause this to happenbf