Sign in to follow this  
Guest dajackman

Fly! /Fly! 2k multiplayer flight open right now

Hello,No, I am not organizing this. I am saying this because I am unable to fly with this guy myself, due to problems with my copy of Fly!.He's having a flight from MOB to PNS to MOB right now at this very moment, using METAR weather.Details and IP here:http://flightboards.4gigs.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?section=flyClick on the link that says "Active flight - click to join" and you will see the IP in the upper left corner. Then simply start Fly! and join the flight. More help is available here if you need it:http://flightboards.4gigs.com/help/boards.shtml#joinHe will probably be on for a couple of hours. Hope you will have fun together. :)Regards,Dave

Flight is closed, but I will look into making an e-mail notification feature. Plus I will put up a few screenshots he took during the flight, if everything goes as planned.Whenever you want to have some multiplayer company, please post a flight at my site. MP flights are a very different way of flying. You fly with friends, not with traffic. It might not be as "realistic", but in my opinion it's much more fun. :)Stay tuned! :)Dave

Guest marcao

Hi Dave,I can not connect to the multiplayer server for weeks. I have never response from it.Have I to change something in the configurations?Regards, :-beerchugMarco Antonio SilvaBrazil

Hey Marco,This was not on the Fly! II Multiplayer server, but...The the Fly! II Multiplayer server has been down, yes. It seems to be up right now, but it's off and on... I have e-mailed Richard Harvey again and hope I will be able to talk to him about this issue in detail, if possible.Ciao,Dave

Guest dajackman

I was able to connect sunday for about 20 min before loosing my connection....