Sign in to follow this  
Guest chezz

terrascene help

Hi i tried to add night textures to the SFO terrascene area but it doesn't seem to take effect in the scenery. I CHECKED the following check boxes in the render window : USGS, GENERATE NIGHT TEXTURE, SLICE WITH FLY EDIT, 1 IMAGE PER GLOBE . When I checked the output folder in TS2 the night texture is there. Did I miss any step in the process. Any suggestion pls.Thank you.chris salviejorpll

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If I understand your situation, you've created a scenery pod for SFO that contains only night textures. That means you have 2 SFO pods, the original with day time textures and then the pod you've created with night textures. The problem is that Fly won't load both. You'll probably be better off creating new TS2 scenery for SFO that contains both day and night textures and chuck the original TS2 SFO. The original TS scenery for this area was made with the older 15 m/pixel textures but without night scenery. If your using the new TS2.1 then it will extract the 7.5 m/pixel textures from Fly II and use them for your new scenery which looks much better, IMHO.

Hi Dean,Thanks for the info. Will try your suggestion and will give you feedback.Thank you.chris salviejo