Sign in to follow this  

UK scenery by Paul Brooks

Hi all,Herewith I would to say a BIG Thank You to Paul Brooks for sending me a CD with some wonderful UK scenery. This is so much fun to fly over. Europe is slowly getting some great Fly! II scenery. For this flight I took of from EGGP (Liverpool), an airport that is rendered by Steve Brown (GGP.zip in the library). Thanks as well, Steve.Enjoy the pictures.Henri

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello :-waveThankyouI have to say, my Liverpool John Lennon Airport is nothing compared to what Paul has done here. The work put into this is wonderful.BTW. Paul Im going to send you my disk next week, Im off to get some new disks on monday. My other hobby is spaceflight & Im just compiling all the movies and pictures for my first multimedia cd rom (PC Only) about STS-112 off to the ISS.Bye for nowStevie :-bat

Hello Paulyour scenery looks really nice! As a European Fly II-er I'm very interested in European scenerys. Is there any chance to get some of your beautiful UK-scenery? As a Mac User I wasn't able until now to create scenerys by myself, but - who knows - perhaps you are interested in some nice Swiss chocolate? :-)Max