Sign in to follow this  

XYZ

Hi all on the forum !Could please anybody help me with the following : I have installed FlyII on a Compaq Evo P4 with W2000 with an additional Sb Live! card. FlyII is patched to version 230. As joystick I use a CH Flight Sim Yoke PC (not USB) with CH pedals. The joystick/pedals are recognized correctly in Windows and do function normally. In FlyII the joystick is found and appears to work correctly in Options- Axis - Test controls, the axis all appears to be normal. X gives roll, Y pitch, Z axis is throttle and Z rotation are the rudders. All move normally. One swap is marked. Lock controls is marked. However in the Sim itself, no effect whatsoever. The view controls on the yoke do work however (POV, camera etc). Below is a little extract of the Fly controller diagnostics. Would please please anybody know what am I doing wrong ? FransName: DirectInput--------------------------------------------------------Name: CH FlightSim Yoke PCEnabled: trueAxis Count: 4Hat Count: 1Button Count: 18Name: X Axis Active: false Enabled: true State: 35628 Min: 0 Max: 65535 Center: 32767 Default Role: 1 Null Zone: 0.050000 Min Zone: 0 Max Zone: 65535 Swap: No DI Field: 0Name: Y Axis Active: false Enabled: true State: 28122 Min: 0 Max: 65535 Center: 32767 Default Role: 2 Null Zone: 0.050000 Min Zone: 0 Max Zone: 65535 Swap: No DI Field: 4Name: Z Axis Active: false Enabled: true State: 0 Min: 0 Max: 65535 Center: 0 Default Role: 4 Null Zone: 0.050000 Min Zone: 0 Max Zone: 65535 Swap: Yes DI Field: 8