Sign in to follow this  

Getting into "File Manager"

Hello everyone:How can I get into File Manager? I tried the prescribed way, (holding down the Crtl. key while starting up Fly!II. Nothing happens, except that Fky!II starts up. I've tried many times without success. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.Curtis

Hi CurtisDid you try the right CTRL-key (not the left one). Only this one will show a menu to select the file managerJean

Thank you Jean!!No, :-shy I never gave it a thought to try the right CTRL-key, but I will tonight when I get home! Boy, will I be embarrased if that works! :-boom Why is it that whenever we get into trouble, it's always the simple things that cause the problems. One reason, I guess is that we realy don't stop to think things out. We are always in a hurry. :-hmmm I'm going to assume that the "right" CTRL-key will work and thank you now!! I'll let you know how I make out. Thanks again for such a quick response. :-wave Curtis

Guest Eagle

When I start Fly I hold down the Left CTRL key until the Editor appears.Just my one cent worth!

Guest Colins2

Same here.I don't think that I've ever used the right CRTL key.Colin

Thank you Jean, Wayne and Colin for your responses!I seem to have a problem!!!!! Neither holding down the left or right CTRL-key while starting up Fly!II works for me! Is it posssible that I am missing "File Manager"? I've had Fly!II installed on my unit ever since Fly!II came out. Until now, I have never had the ocassion to get into the file manager. Now that I want to, I can't. I did a search but "file manager" is not found. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!Curtis

Hello Curtis,I also share your problem ... I am running a Windows 2000machine ... and I believe it is an issue with the operating system, I have never been able to access the "File Manager" in Fly II.It seems that other operating systems work ok ... I am hopingthat the "next patch" might solve this particular problem.I am also interested in the solution to this....Regards,A.S.

Thank you Spellbinder:I'm running Windows '98, but about to update to Windows 2000.I'm sure that this forum community will help us to solve our problem!! :-hmmm Correct people? :-zhelpCurtis :-beerchug