Sign in to follow this  

EUROFIGHTER preview

I show you the preview of the next plane.A dear regard to all FlyII comunityGiorgio Gnesdasportdesign@libero.it

Guest Jan

Looking fantastic Giorgio :-eek Good to see you are still busy with FlyII projects. :)Jan

looking great!!!Will it have a panel and all???cheers

GIORGIO :-eek :-waveRelease this beast soon I just cant wait any longer :-eekIts too much for me to cope with, Im grumpy and impatient and I need to get it out of my system... by having it on my system (computer)Ah.... thats better.Your getting to good at this...pst...could you make me a real one ;-)Stevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'

Hi all,yes it will have an original panel. Have a little of patience because I am very busy with my job and it's very hard to find freetime. Anyway I continue to work in FlyII projects and I hope you don't need to wait a so long time for the release.This time I will upload it when it will be complete of the panels ok! :-)A very dear regardGiorgiosportdesign@libero.it

Looks great! Good job as usual! :)Seems like we're getting a bigger and bigger variety of aircraft now, which of course is a good thing. :)Dave

Guest Allan Jones

Three little letters:W-O-W!!! :-yellow1

Guest pilotsim7828

Three little words; Release those rockets!!! How do you find the time,for all that you do. Keep up the great work. Jeff Akins:-yellow1

Guest Javier

OMG! :-eek :-eek :-eek We are really lucky to have somebody like you in our community! Thank you for your time, dedication and great quality, we really appreciate what you share with us. Now... with those sweet words said.. could you hurry up and realease that beast? :-badteeth just kiddingHey! I have a slogan for you "Quality first, freeware always"

Hi Giorgio,When we think Fly! is dead, then this community always bring something really good. Congratulations, this Eurofighter looks almost real.Keyton Cabral