Sign in to follow this  
Guest ben_

Terrra Models Tutorial?

Greetings to all!I just downloaded TerraModels 2.1 (?) and have started trying to use it. I find it would work better for me if I could have some sort of tutorial to view and maybe it would help me figure things out. I see a tutorial for Terra Scene... is this supposed to be the same thing? From the screen shots I've seen it doesn't look the same.I've tried painting planes and can't figure it out -- maybe I'm just too impaatient. I really only want to create one little area -- around the area where I live since it's so beautiful. This, I believe can be done.Is there anyone out there in the Southern California area who would be willing to maybe have a little in-person workshop on how to use TerraModel/Scenery and/or even someone willing to show how to repaint aircraft? It may be useful to show on both platforms.Anyway, if someone could help me find this out I'd really appreciate it. John BauderFly!2K MAC/Fly II PC UserPalm Springs, California, USAJohnLBauder@aol.com

Guest ben_

JohnI'm no expert but the latest version is 2.2Allen has a list of changes made at this link http://www.avsim.com/terramodels/changes.htmSome confusion exists I think because Allen put in capabilities which wont work unless a Fly!2 patch supports it/them.You are probably better putting development questions in the Fly Developers Forum - the answers may be slow in coming but they do tend to come :-)Ben