Sign in to follow this  

Navaids EHAM disappeared

Don't ask me how I managed to do that, but since I downloaded a EHAM scenery I only have localizers at Rwy 08 and 22.There used to be more of them.Can I restore the other ones from the FlyII disk, and if so, which file and program do I need?thanks,Gerard van Beusekom

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Gerard:If it's an MSFS converted scenery, then the ILS data was probably updated by FS_IMP if you had the database option selected in the output section.To restore to the original ILS, NAVAID and RUNWAY databases (that came with Fly! II), if you have FS_IMP installed, go to the backupsystem folder and copy all three, or just the ILS.pod file if that's all you need, to the Fly! IIsystem folder.Regards,Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

>Gerard: >>If it's an MSFS converted scenery, then the ILS data was >probably updated by FS_IMP if you had the database option >selected in the output section. No it wasn't>To restore to the original ILS, NAVAID and RUNWAY databases >(that came with Fly! II), if you have FS_IMP installed, go >to the backupsystem folder and copy all three,So there wasn't anything to restore >or just the ILS.pod file if that's all you need, to the Fly! IIsystem >folder. But this remark brought me to the solution. I reinstalled Fly in a different partition and then copied the ILS.PODThanks Alejandro