Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matt Johnson

Matt Johnson - TRI Map Packs

Sir;Do you have any news about the re-release date is for the above?Thank YouGoodyGoody@cableone.net

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Goody:I'm obviously not Matt but I checked the file library and they're all there. Their size is no longer 0 Kb.Regards,Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

FlyII Pilot:On Dec 6th TRI had 10 MAP Packs in the download files.I got 7 of them downloaded when they disappeared from the downloads.I am looking for Pack 7, Pack3, and Pack1.Where did you find theses Map Packs?AdviseGoodyGoody@cableone.net

Click on the following link and it'll take you to the Fly! II Navigation section of Avsim's File Library.http://ftp.avsim.com/library/search.php?Ca...&Go=Change+ViewThere you will find all the Map Packs you need and even a Map Locator .jpg image.Regards,Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Those were Alejandro's reuploads of some of the packs which were "missing"... you need to find the original uploads via the method Alejandro suggests in his response.--M