Sign in to follow this  

Bell Repaint back on target.........I hope

Well, after a nightmare of a computer crash, and damaging my tiff file, and backup file of the repaint....yes, I had to start all over again. But I think Im back on target, so hopefully you will get a new Heli before the hols.As you can see she is being repainted at my home Airport Hawarden V.2;-)All the best and sorry for the delay.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Boy , Thats a nice job.Sorry, I wont be able to use it. After upgradeing the video card Fly! II will not work for me anymore(as in post `s Video Card)! Jeff Akinsjaakins@charter.net But lets stay in touch anyway !

Well after a lot of hard work I have got most of it done. Forgot how these tiffs are for finding things.For those of you who have been following the repaint, all I did was continue to paint over the green areas with white. I then painted over the old stripes with red.There are a few small areas which still have to be rectified, and I cant find them as yet on the tiff file. For now Im off for a napp...See ya............

Thanks........ it looks great!!! It'll be fun, flying my own livery in Fly!2.-Lindy :-wave :-rotor

Another coming soon for Lindy ;-)Did what you see so far in 20 mins Im doing more later

Here is a good tip...If you rotate the tiff file to do some work?Remember to rotate it back again....Here,s why!!!PS The rivets on the aircraft are still in their original colour (color American);-)I will do these later