Sign in to follow this  

Paging Mr. Tom Allensworth!

Tom,If you are out there, please drop me a line/e-mail when you get a chance.Thanks!RichP.S. if an AVSIM staffer is reading this and Tom is already gone for the holidays, can you please contact me instead? richattri@yahoo.com.

Guest Matt Johnson

Rich,He is busily upgrading his home machine from Win98 to XP. However I have a feeling we just discussed what you were going to ask in "another place" :)Cheers,--M

:-eek ??? :-eek ??? :-eek ??? :-eek ??? :-eek ???Steve Brown"The Best Aid To Navigation, Is Having Been There Before" ;-)

Guest Fly II Pilot

I think it has something to do with the Fly! maps being hosted at Avsim...Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest Matt Johnson

More or less. :)Just to let everyone who has been waiting on them know, thanks to the help of some Fly1 addicts and the Fly Beta Crew, we have recovered copies of all the Fly1 patches! We will be putting these back into the Library in the next day or so.Best regards,--M

Guest chezz

Hi Matt,Did I read it correctly FLY 1 patches ? or ist a typo error and it should read FLY 2 patches? :-jumpy Happy Holidays.chrisrpll

GOODYGUMDROPSSteve Brown"The Best Aid To Navigation, Is Having Been There Before" ;-)

Guest Matt Johnson

I *believe* we have all the Fly2 patches in the Library already. We used to have the Fly1 patches but "lost" them -- we are readding the Fly1 patches this weekend. (i.e. no, not a typo).If you know of any Fly2 patches which should be in the Library and aren't, please let me know!Regards,--M