Sign in to follow this  

Fatal error cause by pydll.dll

Dear FlyersI just patched to 250 from 230 , I get the following message:Fatal error caused by .DLL" modulespcpydll.dll" in DLL ventNotice routine. File:Dllman.cpp line.2023. Can anyone give me an advice on how to solve the problem, or send me a valid pydll.dll file?The only file that I forgot to backup was the pydll.dll tks for your help in adv.yv52@yahoo.comrgdsCesar/Venezuela

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Check your e-mail.Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

I'm now having the same problem after re-installing FlyII and the 250 patch. Any chance you could maybe post the solution on here? I haven't used FlyII in about half a year, and am wanting to get back into it. I did install the patches in the correct order, I checked that much already..Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks already.

Wingnut (name?),All I did was send him a replacement pydll.dll but here something else you can try. Make sure that this file doesn't have the read-only attribute selected. If it did, remove the attribute and apply the patch again. If it still doesn't work send me an e-mail via Avsim and I'll send you the replacement pydll.dllGood luck!Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce4 Ti4600 8xAGP 128MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USBhttp://home.earthlink.net/~finsdad/FlyII/p..._aamigorena.jpg