Sign in to follow this  

Latest Patch

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all!First things first. I want to send out a big thank you to Rich Harvey!!! You never cease to amaze me. :) Your unselfishness and dedication to Fly as a whole is unsurpassed. The world needs more people like you in it. I just recently re-installed FlyII on my system. So I thought I would visit Avsim to see how things were going. This was a couple of weeks ago. I nearly gave it up back about a year ago. Due to operator error's of my own doing. FlyII wouldnt even boot up or run. So in disgust I just did a complete format of both drives. Then I came here to check out how things were going. I read a couple of posts and didnt find anything new as far as patches go. Then on sunday the 22nd of Dec. God sent a angel and a miracle in the form of a man named Richard Harvey. Mr.Harvey I dont know how you do it. When others would be moaning the blues and felling sorry for them selves. You just keep on kicking. I was so saddened to read your post in regards to your current health situation. May God truly bless you and your family! You have been through more than enough for one person. I dont mean to take away from all of the others who have been involved as well. You know who you are and you deserve to be thanked also. It's been a bumpy ride at times. But it will be well worth it for you Rich in the end. Your reward will be great. God Bless you & your family Mr. Harvey. I will post a follow up on results of performance of FlyII in another post here on the forum's. Tony HarveyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ATX MB, DDR SRAM 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB AGP