Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

I guess it's not so bad......, scenery building

Guest tonyc

I've finally decided to take the unpopulated airports into my own hands. Here's how I do it: I use fs2002 to go to may airport of choice. I then take a few screen shots. I load up Terramodels and, voila, a few minutes later, I 've got a perfect airport with buildings and terminals in their geographically accurate locations. tony

Guest chezz

hi Tony,Can u post some screen shots and can you please share how to do it in teramodels.thankschrisrpll

hello Tony,Can you give us some more info about this one ...I am keen to try this as well ...- How do you make the screenshots : +Prt Scrn ? or do you save the image as 'jpeg' ...??- In TM, how do you 'import' the screenshot' or file ??Thanks for any feedback,MarcMerry x-mas and a happy new Year

Guest tonyc

There's a program, fsscreen.exe, that allows fs2002 screen dumps in bmp format. Once I've taken a screen shot, I change the resolution to 1600, give the image file the name of the TM project and, voila, I have this screen for my background image. I am still having difficulty getting the size to match the downloaded USGA images, but I'm sure someone here will tell me how to do it. I think this approach is fast and simple.tony