Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pardue802

FINALLY! I can play Fly!2

I've always suffered not being able to play Fly!2 as it should be played because of my Video Card, an ATI Radeon All-in-Wonder 32MB. I could never quite get those 64MB Video Card high res textures or any of the other niceties that the NVidia cards provided. Well, I've finally jumped ship and gone for a GeForce 4 Ti4200, 128MB memory. Finally, in a few days, I'll be able to dust off my Fly!2 disc and get some sim time in.My only fear is that I will hunger so much for more that I will give up one underdog side (the ATI card) only to adopt another (TRI's attempts to fight the behemoth). I'm so thankful for the inspiration that Rich has given to this hobby, even and because of the health problems that he has faced. I've never had the lead developer to anything respond PERSONALLY to me before, as Rich has in the past on this forum.My best wishes for Rich & family, the employees of Terminal Reality, and all those who have supported Fly! in the past. Even if the sim goes the way of the dodo, I'll always love Fly! and hope for a Fly!3.Thanks to all! Can't wait to get that video card and join you again!Best,Kenneth

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!