Sign in to follow this  

Dynamic Vehicles

After mastering the dynamic vehicles I have found that the code has changed in the .S01 files and the vehicles stoped moving in Manchester.I was making a dynamic vehicle for Liverpool and flew over to Manchester when I noticed they had all "STOPPED"Any ideas?

MmmmmmmmmmNow I got them going again by taking your original .S01 file you sent me Wayne, and cutting and pasteing the new starting co ordinates what have you.This is in the data folder D254172. (Manchester Area)Now if I ever use the FlyII editor in that global area,Im I right in saying it may change what is in the .S01 file?And would it change the D254172 .S01 file,(Manchester Area) if I was working on the D253172 .S01 (Liverpool Area) file?? As this,I think may have happend

Guest Eagle

I have had that problem before, Steve. Using the same data folder but a different airport will change what you already have. I try to stay away from using the same Global Tile for two different airports. Sometimes you will have two Global Tiles for the same airport. That is when things get real interesting. When that happens I can only get certain vehicles to move, not all.I can't help you with those problems as I don't know how to correct it. I just live with it or I don't put moving vehicles at those airports.

Many thanks WayneSure takes a lot of time up doing all this.Im just doing the elevation for the vehicles I just did. At one point things got really interesting when the truck vanished into the ground and came up the other side hovering.......Very Harry Potter *:-* Have fun and thanks for all your help.