Sign in to follow this  

For those of you who think nothing is happening.....

Guest tonyc

VolNav is very, very close to completion. One great feature that has not been mentioned will be its ability to place the aircraft near terminals and hangars with the help of the great flystart.dll, which some of you may be already using. Imagine when you file a flight plan and have all the choices imaginable! Volnav is practically complete. Let's all reply to Didier(rotw) with warm and encouraging words. He's very close.What is happening for FLY2 behind the scenes is very exciting. It's almost the best kept secret for us FLY2 aficionados.tony

I know...it's like Christmas year-round with all the great add-ons being given freely to us!This spring I will be updating my P3-500 to something more current (2GHz minimum)...I will be able to go to dense airports and have better framerates! Can't wait.Once again, thanks ROTW and everyone else supporting this great sim.

Hi guys!I would like to add my thanks for all the great things happening for FLYII. I am anxiously waiting for the VolNav in english to come out. I look at ROTW web site every day at least twice to see if it is posted yet. All the great repaints are enticing also along with the scenery and airports.... on and on! You guys are the greatest!You know what else is great about FLYII community..? We all get along so well! Take a look at some of the other forums and other forums on other sim sites. I am proud to be associated with this community. You guys and gals are the greatest!Thanks,Earl.... "and the greatest of these is Love." I Cor. 13:13

With making scenery, I would be lost without Flystart I love it. And now with this on its way, and all the other projects, its simply to much for me, Im like a kid again..... :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 ThankyouSteve