Sign in to follow this  

Well...

I figured what I am about to say needed a separate post. And if you'll excuse my long windedness... ...I never knew Richard Harvey, I have heard of him through the FLY! series, though. I have never played it, but I know that it MUST be incredible just from the reviews here. Now, I am a Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 user, but that doesn't mean I don't respect anyone that makes a flight sim. I KNOW how much work goes into making one. You can see it by just flying around on one. Wish I knew the history, I'd get into a long description if I did. But I don't want to disrespect him through my post here, I just wanted to say thank you for the contribution to this hobby. May wherever you're headed bring you fair winds, clear skies, and all the airline food you can eat! But seriously,Goodbye...I shall try to write a song in Richards memory. (I'm a composer, just for a hobby though. Will be back to post it!!!)

Guest Bjorn

Hi Henry !Thanks for dropping by and paying attention to our greatfriend Rich!If you are able to write a song, I really hope that youwill share it with us here in the forum.Best regards Bj

Uhhh...I'm not Henry (it says Thanks Henry because he made my sig image :( lol)

I can't do it...:/I can't fill those huge shoes with a song appropriate for the situation...This is just too overwhelming...