Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly II Pilot

Looking for a certain file!

Since I have been out of flightsimming for quite some time, I have lost track of how far this sim has come. I've just recently patched everything up to the most recent status, and am now wanting to start downloading aircraft, etc. I remember right before my last computer got fried that a superb new Citabria/Decathlon had just come out. I have searched both here in Avsim, and abroad and can't seem to find this aircraft now. Was I mistaken and this was only for Fly! instead of Fly!II, or has it been removed for some reason, or what am I missing. I would desperately love to have that beautiful aircraft in my collection. Any help would be greatly appreciated...Shawn

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Shawn:This page is very helpful: http://www.avsim.com/flylinks/Anyway, this is a commercial addon and it's from Real Air Simulations at www.realairsimulations.comThe site seems to be down right now but you can buy it there.Definitely worth it!!!Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB