Sign in to follow this  

Fly2 mountains in screenshot forum, dedicated to Mr Har

I posted some Fly2 mountain screenshots, taken near Seattle WA, over in the screenshot forum.Fly MountainsToo bad about the image size limitations though... they look much nicer at 10x7!

I guess my title got cut off. I don't know who Mr. Har is, but I really meant to say "dedicated to Mr. Harvey" :)Nothing person Mr. Har, if you're out there!

Guest product

Hello,Just wondering what sky color package you are using for these beautiful images?Best,Joel

Hmm - I'd be hard pressed to tell you. I downloaded around 190395817 sky packages from the file library and just installed them in turn until I found one I liked. I've forgotten which one I settled on!I'll try to figure it out and let you know.

Guest product

I know what you mean! But yours looks better than mine right now, so let me know if you figure it out, thanks!Best,Joel

Ok, it might have been "skyfire20.zip". Still not 100% sure tho :)