Sign in to follow this  
Guest metaleye

WHEELS AIR PREASURE!

Hello I'm new to the Sim family and I will like to know if there is a way to check the whells air preasure in the default Cessna C-172 Skyhawk at the Meigs Field before taking off. I was told this is important. But I can't find a way to perform this task.Thank You.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Too right its important!Its probably easier to taxi it to a gas station with driveway service and get them to check it :-smile12 Dont forget to tip em!Andy

In 'real life' this is an essential part of any pre-flight inspection, however our simulators are not yet sophisticated enough for this to be a worry on the computer. There is probably no reason it couldn't be done but this is the first request for this I have ever seen. Next thing we will have to clean the windscreen and vacuum the interior. :-lol Welcome to the flight simming community and enjoy the hobbyMark Underwood(Adelaide Australia)

Blimey - they must be strict down there !! Let me get this right - you have to vacuum the interior as part of your pre-flight ??:-eek :-eek :-eek

Thank you all for your information about the "air preasure" in the sim planes wheels. I'm taking classes in a Cessna, and they as part of the walk around instructs us to check the air preasure in the wheels and some other things to be in the safe side. Thank you all.