Sign in to follow this  

Autobrake Panel

Hello all:Ever since I switched over to OS Win2000, (from Win98), the Autobrake Panel does not work on any of the A/C that autobrake panel has been installed. Has this happened to anyone else?? Does anyone know the reason why autobrake should not work. While operating A/C with OS Win98, both Autobrake and Autothrottle panels worked like a charm!Any help would be apprieciated!!Thank you in advance!Curtis

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

ANY HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM WOULD BE GREATLY APPRIECIATED!!!THANK YOU!CURTIS

Are you using Rob Vigetti's panels? They require certain DLL's. My guess is that something in the DLL files doesn't work. I have WinXP and have used his panels with no trouble. But my suggestion would be to contact the author (Rob) and ask him if he knows the answer.-DK----David KohlFly! II v2.5.240Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v41.09, WinXP Home Edition SP1.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

Hi Curtis,Which aircraft are you using that have the autobrake fitted?Cheers,Matthew.

Hello Matthew:The aircrafts that have been fitted with the Autothrottle and Autobrake panels are: the Aurora B200, Kodiak, Peregrine, Pilatus and Sahara aircraft. Autobrake and autothrottle panels are installed only after installation of Rob Vigetti's "ac_default-fix2.zip" program. Rob's program can be found in the File Library, under TRI Fly! II, Aircraft. Perform a search either under name or Author. I hope this helps.Curtis