Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

The forum may be relatively quiet...

Guest Fly II Pilot

...but that doesn't mean that there aren't some great projects in the works.Johnny keeps track of most aircraft (except the helicopters ;-)) and european sceneries being developed, but there are also sceneries being worked on such as Wayne's, Keyton's, etc. Padraic keeps improving FS_IMP, ROTW keeps coming up with fantastic utilities and wonderful aircraft, and as time goes by the community of developers and the number of developer groups continues to grow.For those who have been with Fly! for a while and are contemplating the idea of modeling a new aircraft, I have a piece of advice: take a look at the aircraft files, try to understand how the .PNL and .AMP files work together, how gauges are created, the engine files, etc. There's a whole new world that I'm just beginning to discover. It's not that hard and it's a lot of fun, it's just a matter of reading, logic, common sense, trial and error and lots of patience.I feel that the development for Fly! II is stronger than ever!!!Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest tonyc

When the Panel Maker comes out, I believe it will be the beginning of many new aircrafts. tony