Sign in to follow this  
Guest dajackman

Another Multiplayer Question

I have just joined ivao.org's membership. It appears that they are not used as much as vatsim's servers. There are two servers in the US and others all over the globe. There are multiple Roger Wilco servers also set up. How many fellow Fly2ers would be willing to meet on thier servers some time for a fly in or such? We could choose a not so busy airport with scenery avalible for d/l here, that way we all have the same scenery.I really miss flying with others online. We are missing out on a major feature! Look forward to your comments.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am a member of vatsim but I haven`t tried it yet. I would like to fly on-line.Was it you that posted a day or so ago that the fly multiplayer was more stable?Qdog

this is one thing that we need to do regularily. Sundays are great. We can pick a controller and decide to fly from that airport. I think Vatsim may be a better deal in that there are many more controlled places to fly from.tony

I really don't care if it is controlled or not. But that would be fun also. Main thing is we get online. Are there any vatsim controllers in here who are also Fly users?