Sign in to follow this  
Guest dajackman

Wideview for FlyII

Ive been using wideview for that "other" sim... and saw thatsomeone had developed a wideview-type dll for FlyII.Has anyone tried setting up multiple views using this dll??JohnW

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You have the last beta version in the library.I'm betatester and works ok with 2 computers here in home.

Thanks for the reply.... think Ill go home and give it a try.One othe thing...Do I have to go through the entire install process with Fly?Or can I simply copy the folders across the network??I suppose there are registry issues that only an install can solve?John

can you please post som screenshots. I'm planning to put two monitors too.chrisrpll

You can just copy the Fly2 folder. No stupid reg keys or anything to mess with!!! Cool huh?

Hey, Dajackman...I copied the flyII folder over to my other computers, but when I try to run it, I get a "DirectX8" driver error (which I could expect, since I installed Directx9, i guess)Looks like Ill have to go the direct install route.John

hmm...Not sure on that one. When I did it it was before directx9 was released. Perhaps someone else in here may have some info that could save you some work....