Sign in to follow this  
Guest dajackman

Biber models question

Guest dajackman

I have noticed lately that Bibers models are not showing up. If I go into the editor they are there, but if I exit the editor they are not shown, and I don't get any errors. Anyone with any ideas?? Thanks.

Guest Eagle

I assume you are referring to the dynamic models. At some airports I have the same problem. What I usually do is delete them in the editor and then replace them at some other area on the airport. Why this happens I don't know, just know how to change. Did you check the scenery file to see if they are there. That really doesn't make a difference because they will still not show at the airport. Just a way of checking.If you continue to have the problem you can send me your file and I will look at it.

Guest dajackman

In the editor, they show up in the drop down list. Say I add some airplanes sitting around. When I exit the editor, The only models visible are the ones from TRI. Kinda weird. Anyway, thanks for the reply. I'll play around with it a little more.