Sign in to follow this  
Guest ScottPilot

Corporate Pilot for FS2002 - Undockable Windows?

Hello!Any of you who are using Abascus Corporate Pilot know how to UNDOCK the windows in the CP aircraft. I would like to move them over to my second monitor and leave them open there.Right now if you right click on one of the other open windows, such as the pedistal on the Falcon 2000, it is set up to close that window, which does not bring up a drop down menu to allow you to select the "undock" option. Right clicking on "hotspots" in the panel are used to open these windows also.Has anyone in this forum who uses the Corporate Pilot aircraft been able to "undock" these panels?Also, when I use the hat switch on my flight sim yoke with these aircraft to veiw any direction but forward, forward-left, or forward-right, the views seem to be messed up.Example, when I view LEFT, I get the side view BMP, but the outside view is moving forwards. This doesn't happen with my other aircraft that are NOT the corporate pilot aircraft. Any suggestions?Thanks for the input!Scott :-)ATP/CFII - In the real aviation world.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!