Sign in to follow this  

misplaced airport...

Recently installed Fly!2 patched it with the most recent patch and tried to follow the instruction pegged to the top of the forum (which are a huge help I might add). I have a couple of questions maybe some folks here can help me with.1. I have been flying to and from KAUS (Austin Bergstrom) and KSAT (San Antonio, my home field) and have found that although the scenery is correct for KAUS (I guess becuase I downloaded the KAUS scenery from the library) the KAUS placement on the Vector Map is incorrect. The vector map shows the olfd Austin airport that was closed a couple of years ago. Is there a way to fix this?2. In the flight planner, I occasaionaly get the message 'Unable to generate Flight Plan' when I create a flight plan from a couple smaller airports. What causes this and is there anything I can do about it?3. Also in the flight planner when I try to zoom into my area (san Antonio texas) with the 'map' display option enabled, I get a message saying to zoom in further i need to turn the map function off. What causes this?Thanks folks.mogwai