Sign in to follow this  

crashes to desktop

I expirience after long time flying online using squakbox for Fly II without any low frame rates, that approaching the destination airport Fly crashes to desktop.I have no problems starting at the destination airport, everything works well.I fly the PMDG 757 and was approaching e.g. schiphol (Terramodel) airport.Is it usual that fly crashes to desktop without notice ?What can I do ?Render ini is tweaked for schiphol and I am using following system:Pentium III, 950 Mhz,512 MB RAMThanks.Cord

Guest andrewluck

CordI've experienced a fair number of crashes when running Squawkbox as well. Do you have other aircraft visible? If so, then try turning it off (they're all Cessnas anyway).Another thing to try that I had problems with a while back; try turning your windows desktop down to the same res and colour depth as Fly! before launching the sim. This is a long shot - but was causing me no end of CTDs.RegardsAndrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH

Hi Andrew,yes I think the problem muste be squakbox. If squakbox shows the aircraft and the framerate wents down Fly II crashes.I would like to see all other online aircrafts but they appear and dissapear faster as I can see them, maybe my tel conection si too slow.Will also check the desktop colour and resolution.I expirienced crashes to desktop with patch 240 and ACDEFAULT FIX DLL and RUNWAYCAMERA not online flying and removed them.Will revert after testing.RegardsCordETSI