Sign in to follow this  

Wilco 737

G'Day!I fly all the times with Fly!2K and I search a nice Boeing 737. I mean the Boeing from PMDG/wilco is the best. My question: It's true, that it only available by download or it's also possible to by an CD-ROM? If "yes" from which link or adres?Is this 737 reaaly so good?Please let me know Your opinions.Thanks a lotgreetingsmare

Guest Cameron

From what I experienced, the Wilco 737 is not worth the money. It was poorly put together, paint wise for the most part. I recall many other people being disappointed with the product as well.

Guest pilotsim7828

I have Wilco`s 737 on C D , It came in bundle with Fky! 2KThe interior is awesome, And as was said before the outside paint has work to be done, And not very good. But what about a paint kit?Jeff Akins

Guest Cessna_Flyer

I purchased this product about a month ago. I definitely don't think it was worth the almost $40 (US dollars) that I paid for it. I found out the wing de-ice is completely useless (I'm not sure if the PC version has this problem). And they aborted their Mac patch, which means I'm stuck with a broken plane and no way to get a refund. However, the aircraft is pretty nice and flyable as well. Well if you don't have any icing conditions that is. The systems are also not as accurate as PMDG's. The flight controls and flaps move even when the hydraulics are off. I like the plane a lot, but I also feel ripped-off and shafted at the same time. Eh, whataya gonna do?

G'Day!Thanks for Your opinions.Which 737 You mean is good and from where can i have it???greetings mare