Sign in to follow this  
Guest spenik

Hows it do'in

Guest pilotsim7828

Steve; Seems to me if they are not answering they must be busy to get it online , The wait is just about to do me in also :) Jeff

Guest CaptainJ

Hi Steve and Jeff,I have asked Johnny if he could upload some project pics on his site of the helicopter under the helicopter button, But that was weeks ago, hopefully he's reading this reply and uploading the pics straight away ;-)The exterior model of 76 is nearly done. I have animated the main and tail rotor so you can see tilting the blades when you apply power to the gearbox. The panel is the tuff part because fly does only allow 256 colour images so it get's ugly when you reduce the colour number! But Alex is doing the tweaking of the systems at the moment with Matthew's Panelmaker.hope that I informed you enough at this momentTake care!

Guest spenik

Yeah, Thanks! :-)Now I'm srugiling as to weather to ask you not to strain your self, or not to take too long, how about both?!