Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

Laurent, can you explain why AI planes cannot be ....

Guest tonyc

as detailed as the FLY2 ones. I've managed to change the texture of some from 1024 to 800, which then does not create a frame hit, especially in outside view. But I am curious to know the connection between AI models and the others. thanks.tony

Hi all,I just presumed that hight quality texture would reduce frame rate when some 15-20 aircrafts would be displaied ... but maybe I'm wrong.When I prepare ai aircrafts I select 256x256 switch but I could select more ... I'm afraid to be not good enough with 3d models, eh, eh !When I used TRI 737 and other heavies, fly!II selected automatically medium et low levels models in the lod files. If we look at TRI traffic ai they blur too.I'm sure, some very specialized guys I know around here, would make much better AI ... and JS who made some amaizing aircrafts will help me with some much better ai.Hope you can use some commuters anyway, I will post some Avro tomorrow and I scheduled some light so replace bonanza.Best regardsLaurent (rotw)

Guest tonyc

thanks, Laurent. the new updates and AI will give me food for some good AI at some airports this week end. :-)tony