Sign in to follow this  

Swedish Fighter

jerrycwo4Just installed the 'upscaled'sweadish figher"Fugia", or something like that. Locked me up everyting I flew it. Uninstalled it and cleaned out all of it's gauges. Anybody else have any lock-up problems with it? I probably would not have kept it anyway. Don't fly too many military jets.Anybody that has downloaded a good many aircraft ever try to 'copy and paste' the aircraft files back and forth to a ZIP disc? I'm thinking about cutting ALL of the downloaded (or NON default)to a ZIP disc and only bring them back up, if and when I want to fly them. Think it would work OK?jerry

Guest Martin

Hmm. Do you mean the Fouga Magister? That's certainly not Swedish! (French plane, Finnish designer and paint schemes)If that's what you're talking about I haven't had any problems with it anyway...Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

Seems there was a problem with Windows XP (if you have XP)& there is a quick simple patch. It's worked great for me, since the patch. IMO--- it has one of the best exteriors yet!L.Adamson

jerrycwo4 Yes, I was using Window XP pro, maybe that's why it locked up everytime. It was a good looking airplane, but I have SO many of them, I just uninstalled this one. Thanks for your comments.jerry

If you already have downloaded Fouga, download and install this Patch 24KB, I believe you will like it.Fouga is French plane, manufactured also in Finland under lisence. This package includes 2 Finninsh Air Force plane and 2 former FAF planes that are in civil use nowadays.Next release will introduce 3 French plane with own 3D model, panel and flight dynamics, third release have 3 Belgian Fougas, and we have plans for Israeli model.I have received reports from real Fouga pilots, they have confirmed accuracy of flight dynamics.Realism is our goal, and everything we have done and will do based on real planes.