Sign in to follow this  
Guest roland_lfor

SquawkBow 3.02 and Fly! II trouble

Guest roland_lfor

Hello all, I've installed SB 3.02 in my patched 240 Fly! II.The connection to IVAO or VATSIM works well, but when I want to send my flight plan to ATC, Fly! II crash with the following greatings :"Fatal error caused by DLL "ModulesPCSquawkBox.dll" in DLLEventNotice routine File Dllman.cpp Line 2023"I tried also to delete all other DLL from modulesPc to avoid any conflict but I have the same result.Does someone solved this problem ?Thanks

Guest tonyc

why don't you post this on the PMDG forum. Lefteris, the creator of SB will come to your aid.tony

Guest roland_lfor

you are probably rightI'm going to post it right nowThanks

Guest roland_lfor

I finally found out, for some of you that have the same problem :The Fly! II language was configured in French in my fly.ini.SquawkBox can't work in french, and with english settings, no more problem !