Sign in to follow this  
Guest andrewluck

RMI error after NavData (resp. ILS.POD) modification

Hello, does anyone know how to solve the problem with RMI after NavData update (resp. after changing ILS.POD file)???After I applied the NavData update for Fly! II from DAFIF (Feb 2003), or if I tried to modify the ILS.POD file, everything work pretty well, ILSs, (at HSI), etc. but RMI rose (compas card) has wrong orientation, which doesnt corespond to HSI or even magnetic compas at all, it shows something like 180

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Willy,Try deleting the .HST files in the aircraft folder. I think someone had this same problem some time ago and it got fixed after he deleted these files.Anyway, which aircraft are you flying?Regards,Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce4 Ti4600 8xAGP 128MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USBhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Strange RMI problems are also reported if you start with an aircraft other than the default 172. Use the 172 as the default aircraft and then switch once your in the sim.RegardsAndrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH