Sign in to follow this  
Guest Roy

what would be really swell

I'm sure that this is not possible until Fly is once again a developed product, but I think it would be nice to have some visual indication in the flight planner of which airports one had downloaded and installed scenery for. I have installed a whole pile of Wayne Roberts' airports, and prefer to fly out of those instead of bare runways. But it's something of a pain to work out which airports are good candidates.Right now to see if an airport is present, I look at my drive from another machine over the network and browse the data directory, but this is tedious. It would be nice to have this somehow directly displayed in the flight planner window - maybe installed airports in a different color or some such thing.Just an idea, in case anybody is keeping track of suggestions for a future version of Fly!madmax

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi MaxHere's an idea.Just put a map on the wall, and use colored pins for the airports.How about red pins for those you haven't been at yet, green for visited ones and black for those with a challenging approach :-)(I have always thought that a map with pins looks cool :-) )Roy B. :-waveOslo, Norway