Sign in to follow this  

You Gotta love ATC seperation....

On final into KDEN, when I hear the roar of jet engines... Well, I went missed, but my MD83 buddy stilled tried to land following the dash 8. Finally my MD83 buddy went missed as well, but I eventually beat him on the ground....LOL

That sort of thing happens all of the time. Yesterday, a 737 landed right in front of my in my Caravan at ATL. I did not see him coming. As soon as he landed, ATC called to him and said "go around" then they said that he did not have permission to land. At that point, the 737 turned around on the runway and started toward me but he turned off just before he hit me. At ATL, I often see an MD80, a 777, and a 737 all within a mile of each other wanting to land on the same airport.There has to be a way to fix this. This is crazy!