Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

Robert (Spenik) Call :O)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes Steve I got your E-mail. And I must commend our promptness, I only let you know yesterday that it did'nt work and you have given me a fix in less the a day!Sorry to say that, No it does not work. I recive an error message that a .TIF file is corrupt. It might just be the prosses of stuffing and un stuffing thats corrupting the file but I can't tell for sure.Salutaions from the pacific!Robert (spenik)

Well, I am not sure Ihow to use a .tif by it's self. So I cant say That I could tell if it did. But the .pod worked, only it was see-through.Robert

Well I hardly know. I did put it in the Fly!II art folder, But I could not figure out how to open it in Fly!II. I could open it with a picture viewing applacation, which looked just fine but with all of the parts of the plane scattered all over the screen.So, I supose yes I did try the .tif file.Is this the file that is corupt?

Hi Rob :-wave With the tiff file, all you need to do is put it in the ART folder.Make sure you have searchpodfilesfirst=0 and not 1 in your fly.ini file, in the system folder.Then you fire up fly2 choose the default pc12 and take a look outside.Magic.... its the new painjob.If you still have the original tif file try it and let me know OK...Its no problemSteve ;-) http://mysite.freeserve.com/ysomdesign/banner.jpg][/div

Aha! Now It's working, er, sort of. I loaded the default PC-12 and it's in it's new paint job, it's see-through paint job.Well now we know that the .tif file did not work.I am using your Flyhawk "Harvey air" re-paint and the colars are fine. Maybe there is something in there that might help?And I read your next post. I also hope some one will help us too!See ya later Steve :-waveRobert