Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

New HUD - Laurent Claudet

Guest HeliFLYer

Thanks a lot to ROTW Laurent Claudet for his HUD now available athttp://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?DLID=3964949695.jpgThis is not only a big improvement for the Eurofighter but also for helo-pilots as we are really handicaped in some situations compared to real life, ie. precise landings. So switch off the panel in the very last landing phase and the HUD on and have control of the environment AND important flight-parameters like horizontal and vertical speed to avoid vortex state and be outside the dead mans curve.One wish would be left if there will ever be an update: a more precise reading of heigth and some sort of yaw-indicator. But also without this its a "must have" in my opinion!Merci beaucoup Laurent Claudet!Georg (EDDW)

Guest tonyc

this is truly great. I hope it will have the option to appear only in the main panel....tony

Guest flystudio3d

Beautiful work like usual Laurent Claudet :-)I think it's very nice hace an HUD for all planesGiorgioPS: Anyway today, I will release the Eurofighter Typhoon V2.0 HUD equipped by Harry Gentilozzi

Guest 3dfly

I want to say this is a great tool and it's very nice to have an HUD so easy in every plane. Many thanks again Laurent Claudet.I hope users understand this so nice work and it will be nice to receive the kind feedback to thank Laurent Claudet.Dear regardsGiorgio