Sign in to follow this  
Guest jjlobo

PMDG 757

Recently returned to Fly!2 and bought, once again, the PMDG757. Does anyone know how to get the EHSI to select the ILS, VOR display. I have selected the appropriate selection via the rotary knob on the lower centre pedestal but there is no change on the EHSI. Correct frequency is selected.When the aircraft is changed to for example a DC9 everything works as it should.I have gone through the manual looking for some thing I missed and can't find anything. Also I flew an EFIS equipped aircraft in my career - Saab340 - for a few years and there are similarities but I can't find anything wrongly selected. Still looking though. I am wondering if something might be corrupt in the PMDG install and perhaps a re-install might be the way to go.Any suggestios would be appreciated.Thanks.Dave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just under the CDUs, left and right of the throttles are the HSI selector switches.It's been a while since I flew this aircraft. You've prompted me to dig it out again. I'd forgotton just how good that cockpit looks :-)RegardsAndrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH

It works perfectly for me. I often fly 757.Whats exactly you say with "there is no change on the EHSI"? Some times it looks like there no ILS selection or signal in EHSI flying downwind. I observed that in some circunstances it occurs even flying Kodiac. I'm not sure but it looks like you enter a "blind" zone. If you continue flying downwind you get signal back.I hope this helps a litle.JJLobo