Sign in to follow this  
Guest PaulL01

Help Plse !! Geforce 2/4 Titanium Lockups with P4

Hi,Is anyone else running FS2002 successfully with a SDRAM Pentium 4 motherboard with either of the Titanium versions of Geforce 2 or Geforce 4 ?I have a P4 1.8 Northwood processor with 512mb SDRAM PC133 on a Gigabyte motherboard (Intel 845, socket 478) and cannot get either a Geforce 2 64Mb, or a 4 Titanium Ti4400 128Mb versions to run without locking up when you first see the aircraft in the simulator . I can get away with using a Geforce 2 MX 32mb

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm running a Pentium 4 1.3 GHz on Windows XP with a GeForce4 128MB Ti4600. Have had no problems with lockups, though I do use 512MB of RDRAM. Hope this helps.Ryan-Flightpro08Taxiwaysigns.com

>Hi, >Is anyone else running FS2002 successfully with a SDRAM >Pentium 4 motherboard with either of the Titanium versions >of Geforce 2 or Geforce 4 ? >I have a P4 1.8 Northwood processor with 512mb SDRAM PC133 >on a Gigabyte motherboard (Intel 845, socket 478) and >cannot get either a Geforce 2 64Mb, or a 4 Titanium Ti4400 >128Mb versions to run without locking up when you first see >the aircraft in the simulator . I can get away with using >a Geforce 2 MX 32mb