Sign in to follow this  
dkohl

SOLO !! SOLO !! SOLO !!

Erik:Congratulations on your solo. Many congrats. Keep on pressing forward. The road is shorter than you think.I am very hopeful that within 24 hours, I will be a licensed pilot. I have my FAA checkride tomorrow, weather permitting. Last time I got rained out. Tomorrow sees some morning fog, but if it burns off early enough, I'll be in the skies with the FAA examiner at 11am EDT. More to come.Good luck to you.-DK----David KohlFly! II v2.5.240Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v52.16, WinXP Home Edition SP1.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

Guest finnair

Hi David,I was very interested in reading your email. Sounds like a dream come true. Hope your check ride went well!You took lessons at Arrow Aviation in CT. Could you tell your experiences with them? How was the training? How were the CFI's? Did you have the same CFI throughout your training? How many hours did you end up flying as student pilot? Was the training as you expected? How would you rate the quality of the school on a scale from 1 to 10? Why? Did it end up costing as much as you thought? How much did it cost?The reason Im asking is that Ive been looking through a bunch of flight schools for the PPL and Arrow is right up there in the top five but I havent decided on any single school. Your input would be greatly appreciated!Thank you!Best Regards,Tuomo Aho