Sign in to follow this  
Harald_Kraft

A glass cockpit navigation display ready to mount in an...

Guest laurentC

Hi all,Next week on simvol site : this gauge can be placed in any panel ...Hope can be useful for all of you.Cheers,laurentC (rotw)

Guest roland_lfor

Hi Laurent,Is it a sort of universal HSI, a new ROTWX30 model ? :-jumpy Does it support TCAS ?Whouaaaaaa - roland -

Guest laurentC

By now, feature are :AIRP, NAV, WPT display with ICAO, bearing and range, plus the FPL display and data.More if needed...L.

Guest tonyc

Perfect, Laureant. Thank you.tony

Guest roland_lfor

Is it possible to add TCAS function to see AI aircraft (or other network/multiplayer aircrafts) ?- roland -

Guest laurentC

Hi Tony,I'll send it to you, tomorrow for the saab : but where can we put it ?Cheers,L.

Guest laurentC

I think that is a good idea : SDK has some collecting AI data (hope so !) and is should be not that hard to come up with something ... I'll try that.L.

Guest tonyc

Laurent,Let me think......., you know, Laurent, PMDG did have a pop up FMC...Tony

Guest roland_lfor

That would be so great to have a TCAS, like PMDG made on the 757 (with altitude difference)Thanks to try :-)- roland -

Guest laurentC

Yes, that's the intent.I'm working right now with the TCAS feature : do you think a TCAS deserves to have a stand alone gauge ?L.

Guest roland_lfor

In my opinion, it's better to have the TCAS on the same HSI, with a button to switch it ON/OFF.What do you think ?- roland -

Guest laurentC

Well,Right now the TCAS works with the navigation display. I'll do a single gauge with VSI in a next stage.I'll be curious to know if the ND will diplay multiplayer aircraft too.The full package will be ready soon : I'll debug it today. Just to complete air avoidance algorithm and adjust graphics then it's ready.laurent (rotw)

Guest laurentC

Hi all,The file is ready : it has been debugged and works fine ... almost as we planned. Maybe some improvements will be settled if needed but it's ready to go.Maybe the most important problem will be the area size for this gauge and I scheduled to prepare a pop up window for panels without enough place.The TCAS is ready as you can see in the enclosed image.So, in this very next days be ready to download : hope this please you.Cheers,laurent (rotw)