Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

runtime exception code error

Guest Alibubba

HeyI've just got a new computer and have what I hope is a minor problem.After re-installing fly and the files I had before when i start fly I get the following error messageRuntime Exception Code c0000005 (Exception_Access_Violaiton)at address 401921FBFile: WINRUNLine: 153I seem to recall having a similar or the same problem with my old computer a while ago when I started adding aircraft pods and other files off AVSIM. I'm running Windows 98 SEAny help would be very much appreciatedThanksHelpless

Guest tonyc

I am not sure, but if FLY2 fails to find a file or object, it creates this error. I would make sure that the installation is "very clean" with only update--no addons. If this is the case, let us know.tony