Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

New french photo scenery available !

If you have a fast internet access and wish to visit some french places, I've made 3 photo sceneries available on SIMVOL.Each of them cover a whole globe tile and are a mix of NIMA black & white ortho photo (10 m/p) Landsat7 color (28.5 m/p) and include also SRTM elevations with 8x8 and 50 feet settings during importation.At the moment, you will find Paris tile 1-167, Lyon tile 3-164, Clermont-Ferrand tile 2-164 (~300 MB each). More to come.Of course, regarding the various quality of available pictures, it's not perfect, even if I tried to correct pictures differences and holes ...Enjoy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!For all searching the English pages - they aren't updated now (14.11.2004). Go to the FRENCH pages (Paris IDF, Lyon ...).!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My download will take several hours but having looked at the pictures it is a real MUST at least for all EUROPEAN FLYers! Thanks a lot, Roland, a really phantastic work!RegardsGeorg EDDW

I Hope you will like it regarding your download time *:-*Tile 1-168 will be available soon.- roland -* AirFeedback 1.0 ** DragPoder 1.0 ** SquawkBox 3.1 *