Sign in to follow this  

Scenery Flickering FS2002

Hi All,I know this issue has bin mentioned before but to me NOT to my satisfaction.But after long trying and searching I found the way to STOP it.But let me explaine firts whats happening when scenery are flickering on AIRPORTS and mostley the taxiways or aprons.In some scenery,addon or default,taxiways or aprons disappears AND appears in a matter of seconds,very irritating matter because you will loose the track heading.....And not least its NOT beautifull!!!I am talking here about problems in FS2002 on my machine but I know there are lots of pipel who had the problem allso....My machine is a P3 1.7Gghz...P4B motherboard,Asus 7700 graphics,and LOTS of memory installed....Soundblaster Live value....Any way I found out the the thing above will disappears,after I notest it was there,simple by DEactivating OR Activating ANY sceneryin your library menu....Things WIL NOT be solved! next time you start FS2002 and go for example to a Airport in Greece2002,its starting again and you have to do the procedure again and over will it be...So I am looking for THAT expert beyond us who can SOLVED this problem PERMANTLY.........or FOR ever.....Thanks on advanceGeert BurgstraThe Netherlands

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!